- The administrator of personal data collected, particularly through the website available at https://spark-shop.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), which means the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is Firma Corundum sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Zachodnia 16, 53-643 Wrocław (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator"). You can contact the Administrator via email: email@example.com.
- Your personal data is processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR") and other currently applicable laws on personal data protection.
- During the visit to the Website, the following data is collected:
- Personal data provided by the Website user,
- Data obtained and automatically recorded.
II. Cookie Information
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, stored on the end device of the Website User and intended for using the Website's web pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of storing them on the end device, and a unique number.
- The operator of the Website places cookies on the end device of the Website User and has access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Creating statistics to understand how Website Users use the web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
- Maintaining the User's session (after logging in), so the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every Website subpage;
- Determining the user's profile to display customized materials in advertising networks, especially in the Google network.
- Two main types of cookies are used on the Website: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. "Session" cookies are temporary files stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website, or closing the web browser. "Persistent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows storing cookies on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies, and it is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is available in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the end device of the Website User may also be used by advertising partners and affiliates cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, especially the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- Regarding information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
- Server logs.
- Information about certain user behaviors is subject to server loggin. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the Website and providing the most efficient service of hosting services.
- Viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. Additionally, the following may be subject to logging:
- Time of the query's arrival,
- Time of sending the response,
- Client station name – identification carried out via the HTTP protocol,
- Information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction execution,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in case the transition to the Website was made through a link,
- User's web browser information,
- IP address information.
The above data is not associated with specific individuals browsing the pages. The data is used solely for server administration purposes.
- Data sharing.
- Data is shared with external entities only within the legally permissible limits.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person is shared only with that person's consent.
- The operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities based on legally compliant requests within the scope of such requests.
- Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not wish to receive cookies, they can change their web browser settings. However, we reserve the right to inform that disabling essential cookies for authentication, security, and user preferences may hinder or, in extreme cases, prevent the use of websites.
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
Information about the online dispute resolution system under Article 14(1) of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) Regulation:
The European Commission provides consumers with the possibility of resolving disputes related to online trading on one of its platforms in accordance with Article 14(1) of the ODR Regulation (Online Dispute Resolution). The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a place where consumers can try to reach out-of-court agreements in disputes arising from online purchases and service contracts.